- Reel Life Data - 2019 - More infoARK has launched its 2nd Reel Life Data project, which asks people to make a short film reflecting our survey data on attitudes to different communities living in Northern Ireland. Are you up for the challenge?
- How do cross-sectional surveys differ from longitudinal surveys? - More infoOur latest ARK Feature focuses on survey methods, and highlights the differences between cross-sectional and longitudinal surveys.
- The Abortion Pill, Women's Rights & Policy Reform in Northern Ireland - More infoThis one-day event will present key findings of an ESRC-funded study which explores public attitudes in Northern Ireland to abortion. This project also compares the experiences of women here who take abortion pills obtained via the internet with those of women in Scotland who take the same pills via the NHS.
- January ARK newsletter - More infoThe first ARK newsletter for 2019 is now available. Find out more about the CAIN chronology of the conflict, and how we use our survey data. And we send contratulations to our colleague Goretti Horgan on her recent awards.
- Northern Ireland Peace Monitoring Report now available - More infoThe 5th Peace Monitoring Report is now available, and brings together statistics and commentary to highlight critical peace process issues at a key time for Northern Ireland The report was prepared by members of the ARK team, and commissioned by the Community Relations Council.