- Update on CAIN - More infoUlster University recently held a consultation on the future of CAIN (Conflict Archive on the INternet). We welcome the decision of colleagues in ARK and Ulster University to allocate funding from reserves to allow CAIN to operate over the coming year. This period will enable us to continue discussions with potential funders to try to secure medium-term funding with the aim of developing a sustainable funding model for CAIN.
- The Missing T: Baselining Attitudes Towards Transgender People in Northern Ireland - More infoOur latest Research Update by Gail Neill and Siobhan McAlister explores public attitudes to transgender people, using data from the 2018 Northern Ireland Life and Times Survey.
- Results of 2018 NI Life & Times Survey - More infoThe results of the 2018 Life & Times survey are now available. 1201 people took part in the survey, and topics included good relations, criminal justice system, palliative care, transgender issues and more.
- Launch of 2018 YLT and KLT data - More infoAn event on 25 June in Youth Action will mark the release of data from the 2018 YLT and KLT data. Full details are available in our Events section.
- Inter-disciplinary studies of ageing - More infoThis seminar on 30 May at Queen's University will present the results of an ongoing collaboration between a critical gerontologist (Gemma Carney, ARK) and a social and cultural historian (Leonie Hannan, School of History, Anthroplogy, Philosophy and Politics, Queen's University Belfast).