- Dr Alexandra Chapman - More infoMany congratulations to Dr Alexandra Chapman, who graduated from Ulster University in July 2019. Alexandra is our second graduate from the ARK Ageing Programme.
- Dr Elizabeth Martin - More infoThe ARK Ageing team is very proud of Dr Elizabeth Martin, our first graduate! Elizabeth graduated from Queen's University on 29 June. Her research focused on the experiences of older women, domestic violence and substance misuse.
- ARK newsletter, June 2019 - More infoThe June edition of the ARK newsletter is now available, giving details on latest survey data, events and publications, as well as an update on CAIN.
- Update on CAIN - More infoUlster University recently held a consultation on the future of CAIN (Conflict Archive on the INternet). We welcome the decision of colleagues in ARK and Ulster University to allocate funding from reserves to allow CAIN to operate over the coming year. This period will enable us to continue discussions with potential funders to try to secure medium-term funding with the aim of developing a sustainable funding model for CAIN.
- The Missing T: Baselining Attitudes Towards Transgender People in Northern Ireland - More infoOur latest Research Update by Gail Neill and Siobhan McAlister explores public attitudes to transgender people, using data from the 2018 Northern Ireland Life and Times Survey.