WHO WE ARE
We are ARK, which is a joint research initiative between Queen’s University Belfast and Ulster University – www.ark.ac.uk
PERSONAL DATA WE USE
When you register for our mailing lists or for our events, we will ask for information about you, such as your name, organisation, address, email address, etc. This is known as your Personal Data.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your Personal Data in the following way:
- To notify you of ARK-related events, publications and newsletters, if you have asked to be on the ARK mailing list for these.
- To notify you of ARK Ageing Programme-related events, publications and newsletters, if you have asked to be on the ARK Ageing Programme mailing list for these.
- To record your booking for, and attendance at, events associated with ARK or the ARK Ageing Programme, and the dissemination of information arising from these.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
We will not share your Personal Data information with any other organisation.
HOW LONG DATA PROCESSING INFORMATION WILL BE KEPT
We will keep your Personal Data for as long as you wish to receive information from ARK.
You can contact us using the email address below for one or more of the following reasons:
- To ask us to fix information about you that is wrong or incomplete: this is known as your right to rectification.
- To ask us to delete information about you: this is known as your right to erasure.
- To tell us you no longer agree to us using your information about you and ask us to stop: this is known as the right to object.
- To make a “subject access request”: this a request for us to send you the information we have about you.
VISITORS TO OUR WEBSITE
Our website server log files record IP address and pages visited but this information is only used to generate aggregated statistics of the use made of the site and the log files are not shared with any external organisation.
You can contact us using the following email address: email@example.com
You have the right to complain about how we treat your Personal Data to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO can be contacted at:
Information Commissioner's Office
CHANGES TO THIS NOTICE
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time. This will be posted on the ARK website, clearly marked with the date of amendment.