Young Life and Times (YLT) Survey
Check out the Videos from the recent 20 years of the Young Life and Times Surveys event.
The Young Life and Times (YLT) Survey records the attitudes and opinions of 16 year olds in Northern Ireland about the issues that concern them. This annual survey has been running since 2003.
Results from the 2023 survey are now available!
You can view the results of the previous YLT surveys here
- Summary of YLT results 2023
- Dating among 16-year olds in Northern Ireland
- Sticks and Stones? Violence experiences of 16-year olds in Northern Ireland
- Young People’s Attitudes to Minority Ethnic Groups and Asylum Seeking
- Young people's understanding of coercive control
- Location Matters. Young people and good relations
- Public Attitudes to breastfeeding in Northern Ireland