- A Better Way Forward: towards a Zero-COVID Island - More infoThis ARK Feature, by Helen Dolk, explores the policy decisions that need to be made to make the island of Ireland COVID free.
- ARK newsletter: September - More infoThe latest edition of the ARK newsletter is now available. We've been busy!
- Caged and Forgotten - More infoResearch Update 134 by Gemma M Carney, Stephanie Maguire, Bronagh Byrne and Ann Marie Gray, explores older people's letters to national UK newspapers in response to COVID-19 restrictions.
- COVID-19 and Vulnerable Groups - More infoThis new project aims inform public debate on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on ‘vulnerable groups,’ particularly people with disabilities and older people in the UK.
- Book launch: Critical Questions for Ageing Societies - More infoThis virtual event on 1 October marks the publication of 'Critical Questions for Ageing Societies', by Gemma Carney (ARK Ageing Programme) and Paul Nash (University of Southern California).