- Black Lives Matters? Attitudes to minorities and migrants in Northern Ireland - More infoThis webinar on 27 January uses data collected in the 2019 Northern Ireland Life and Times survey, which will be discussed within the context of the Black Lives Matter movement.
- ARK newsletter - December 2020 - More infoThe latest edition of the ARK newsletter is now available - our last for 2020. We hope you can join us again in 2021.
- 'Protect the NHS' at the cost of care homes? - More infoThis new ARK Feature highlights the cost of the 'Protect the NHS' message during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Why have a men’s health policy? - More infoIn this new ARK Feature, Erin Early and Paula Devine discuss the role of men's health policies for achieving good male health.
- ARK newsletter - November 2020 - More infoThe latest ARK newsletter is now available, packed full of information on exciting events and much more.