- 'Protect the NHS' at the cost of care homes? - More infoThis new ARK Feature highlights the cost of the 'Protect the NHS' message during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Why have a men’s health policy? - More infoIn this new ARK Feature, Erin Early and Paula Devine discuss the role of men's health policies for achieving good male health.
- ARK newsletter - November 2020 - More infoThe latest ARK newsletter is now available, packed full of information on exciting events and much more.
- 'Days Like This’ - Reflections on President Clinton’s Visit in 1995 - More infoOn 30 November, ARK is collaborating with the Public Record Office for Northern Ireland on an event to mark the 25th Anniversary of the visit of President Clinton to Northern Ireland in 1995.
- Poverty activism in Northern Ireland - More infoJoin us for this online event on 27 November to hear from some of those involved in poverty activism from the grassroots to the international level. The event will focus in particular on experiences of poverty activism, at what was achieved and how that learning can inform the response to persistent and new challenges.