- ARK newsletter, February 2021 - More infoThe February edition of the ARK newsletter is now available, in which we announce good news!
- Dementia: feel it through fiction - More infoThis interactive talk on 27 March 2020 by Jane Lugea explores how dementia is represented in fictional language, how readers respond to it, and why.
- Tackling Gender Inequalities: the Role of Gender Budgeting - More infoThis online event on 25 February focuses on the potential for gender budgeting to address gender inequalities in Northern Ireland.
- Age as the new class war? Contemporary representations of intergenerational inequity - More infoJoin us on 12 March for a webinar with Professor Susan Pickard (University of Liverpool)
- Attitudes to breastfeeding in Northern Ireland - More infoThis new Research Update is based on data from the 2019 NI Life & Times survey and 2019 Young Life & Times survey.