- COVID-19 and religious practice in Northern Ireland - More infoThis new Research Update, by Gladys Ganiel and Chris Morris, uses data from the 2020 Northern Ireland Life and Times survey to explore how people practised religion ‘virtually’ during the pandemic – by accessing services on the internet, TV or radio.
- Conflict Textiles and CAIN: Learning the Language of Textiles - More infoThis webinar on 6 October 2021 will provide a background to the origins, development and mission of the Conflict Textiles physical collection and online archive
- Latest ARK newsletter - More infoThe September edition of the ARK newsletter is now available. Lots of events, publications and survey data!
- 2020-21 YLT data - More infoThe data and results from the 2020-21 Young Life and Times survey of 16 year olds is now available.
- 2020-21 KLT data - More infoData and results from the 2020-21 Kids' Life and Times survey of 10-11 year olds is now available.