- May newsletter - More infoThe May edition of the ARK newsletter is now available. Find out about new projects, publications, videos, events and more!
- National and religious identity of 16 year olds - More infoThis new Research Update by Charlotte Bradley explores changing national and religious identity of 16 year olds over time, using data from the Young Life and Times survey. A video of Charlotte highlighting the key messages is also available.
- ARK in Schools: Personal Wellbeing - More infoA new ARK in Schools tutorial focuses on Personal Wellbeing, and is aimed at students in Key Stage 4.
- ARK Teaching and Learning resources - More infoARK has developed a series of teaching resources aimed at young people aged 14 years and above at school, college, university and youth settings. These resources will also be useful during the current pandemic, as many young people are studying at home.
- Webinar: Attitudes towards Irish unification in Northern Ireland after Brexit - More infoThis webinar on 17 June marks the launch of the release of the 2019 Northern Ireland Life and Times (NILT) survey.