- Launch of 2018 YLT and KLT data - More infoAn event on 25 June in Youth Action will mark the release of data from the 2018 YLT and KLT data. Full details are available in our Events section.
- Inter-disciplinary studies of ageing - More infoThis seminar on 30 May at Queen's University will present the results of an ongoing collaboration between a critical gerontologist (Gemma Carney, ARK) and a social and cultural historian (Leonie Hannan, School of History, Anthroplogy, Philosophy and Politics, Queen's University Belfast).
- Event to mark release 2018 NI Life & Times Survey - More info'The Missing T: Baselining Attitudes Towards Transgender People in Northern Ireland' by Gail Neill and Siobhán McAlister is an event to mark the release of the findings of the 2018 NI Life & Times Survey. The event will be held on Friday 14 June, in the MAC, Belfast
- March ARK newsletter - More infoThe March edition of the ARK newsletter is now available, highlighting the consultation on CAIN, CAIN Associated Sites, and recent publications.
- What is the problem with social care? - More infoOn 27th March at Ulster University, Ann Marie Gray (ARK Co-Director) will present her Inaugural Professorial Lecture 'What is the problem with social care?'.