- The Trauma of Violence & its Impact on Young People - More infoA new policy brief by Colm Walsh and Ann Marie Gray draws on published research evidence and discussion at an ARK roundtable event in July 2021.
- LGBTQ+ Community’s Journey to Parenthood - More infoIn this policy brief, Danielle Mackle and Fiona Bloomer set out evidence regarding the pursuit of parenthood for the LGBTQ+ community in Northern Ireland (NI).
- LGBTQ+ Ageing in Northern Ireland - More infoThis new policy brief by Danielle Mackle presents evidence on the inequalities facing the ageing LGBTQ+ population in Northern Ireland and highlights key findings and recommendations.
- June newsletter now available - More infoThe June edition of the ARK newsletter is now available, highlighting latest survey data, publications and videos.
- Northern Ireland Men's Health Report Card - More infoThis infographically-driven report cards focuses on key men’s health statistics in Northern Ireland.