- New timetable for Reel Life Data - More infoIn response to several requests, we have changed the timetable for our Reel Life Data project. If you would like to submit an idea for a short film reflecting our survey data on attitudes to different communities living in Northern Ireland, please send us a completed outline form by Monday 8 April.
- A sense of belonging - More infoResearch Update 126, by Paula Devine and Dirk Schubotz, uses data from the 2017 Northern Ireland Life and Times and Young Life and Times surveys to explore feelings of belonging and sense of influence, both in relation to local areas and Northern Ireland.
- Consultation on CAIN - More infoThere have been some recent media reports about an Ulster University consultation on the future of CAIN (Conflict Archive on the INternet). This consultation runs from 7th February to 2nd May 2019, and further information is available on CAIN.
- Reel Life Data - 2019 - More infoARK has launched its 2nd Reel Life Data project, which asks people to make a short film reflecting our survey data on attitudes to different communities living in Northern Ireland. Are you up for the challenge?
- How do cross-sectional surveys differ from longitudinal surveys? - More infoOur latest ARK Feature focuses on survey methods, and highlights the differences between cross-sectional and longitudinal surveys.