Northern Ireland Life and Times Survey (NILT)
Results from the 2022 survey are now available!
The Northern Ireland Life and Times (NILT) Survey records the attitudes, values and beliefs of adults to a wide range of social policy issues. This annual survey has been running since 1998.
- Political Attitudes in Northern Ireland 25 Years after the Agreement
- Work, stress and COVID-19 in Northern Ireland
- Political Attitudes in Northern Ireland after Brexit and under the Protocol
- The Other Division in Northern Ireland: public attitudes to poverty, economic hardship and social security
- Attitudes to mental health and suicide in Northern Ireland
- COVID-19 and religious practice in Northern Ireland