Northern Ireland Life and Times Survey
Results of the 2021 NI Life and Times Survey are now available.
You can view the results of the previous NILT surveys here.
Since 1998, the Northern Ireland Life and Times Survey has recorded the attitudes, values and beliefs of local adults to a wide range of social policy issues.
On this site, you can find results, datasets, publications, questionnaires and technical details of the survey.
Please browse the site using the menus at the top of the page.
- Political Attitudes in Northern Ireland after Brexit and under the Protocol
- The Other Division in Northern Ireland: public attitudes to poverty, economic hardship and social security
- Attitudes to mental health and suicide in Northern Ireland
- COVID-19 and religious practice in Northern Ireland
- Public Understanding of Coercive Control