Northern Ireland Life and Times Survey
Results of the 2021 NI Life and Times Survey are now available.
You can view the results of the previous NILT surveys here.
Since 1998, the Northern Ireland Life and Times Survey has recorded the attitudes, values and beliefs of local adults to a wide range of social policy issues.
On this site, you can find results, datasets, publications, questionnaires and technical details of the survey.
Please browse the site using the menus at the top of the page.
- Political Attitudes in Northern Ireland after Brexit and under the Protocol (Research Update 147) by Katy Hayward, Milena Komarova and Ben Rosher
- The Other Division in Northern Ireland: public attitudes to poverty, economic hardship and social security (Research Update 146) by Sabrina Bunyan, Mark Simpson, Goretti Horgan and Ann Marie Gray
- Attitudes to mental health and suicide in Northern Ireland (Research Update 145) by Siobhan O'Neill, Margaret McLafferty and Paula Devine
- COVID-19 and religious practice in Northern Ireland (Research Update 144) by Gladys Ganiel and Chris Morris
- Public Understanding of Coercive Control (Research Update 141) by Susan Lagdon, Julie-Ann Jordan, Ciaran Shannon, Mark Tully and Cherie Armour
- Introducing the Northern Ireland Life & Times (NILT) survey, by Paula Devine