In this section of the web site we list all our publications.
In most cases these publications are freely available to download
from this site in PDF format.
you require hard copy versions of these documents, please email us.
- Research Updates
- Policy Briefs
- Research Reports
- Occasional Papers
- Annual Reports
- Evaluation Reports
- Press Releases
- ARK Brochures
Life and Times Survey Essay competition
- Raising the age of criminal responsibility: endless debate, limited progress, by Clare Dwyer and Siobhan McAlister
- ARK Newsletter, December 2017
- Bonfires, flags, identity and cultural traditions, by Gillian Robinson and Paula Devine
- Exploring inequalities in the context of kinship care, by Alexandra Chapman and Anna Tarrant
- ARK student newsletter, October 2017
- Independence of the voluntary sector in Northern Ireland: changing narratives, changing relationship, by Markus Ketola
Problems Downloading ?
(Mac Users: Hold down the mouse button when clicking
on one of the above links and select "Save Link as" from the
(Windows Users: Use the right mouse button when clicking on
one of the above links and select "Save Link as" from the
You'll need the free
Acrobat Reader Plug-In to view and print PDF documents. If you
don't have the plug-in yet, or if your efforts to view the PDF
fail, go to the Adobe site and download the Acrobat Reader Plug-In.