In this section of the web site we list all our publications.
In most cases these publications are freely available to download
from this site in PDF format.
you require hard copy versions of these documents, please contact
us by phone at +44 (0) 28 71 675513 or by email.
- Research Updates
- Policy Briefs
- Research Reports
- Occasional Papers
- Annual Reports
- Evaluation Reports
- Press Releases
- ARK Brochures
Life and Times Survey Essay competition
- The impact of caring, by Paula Devine and Ann Marie Gray
- ARK Newsletter, November 2016
- Public Attitudes to Data Sharing in Northern Ireland, by Gillian Robinson and Helen Dolk
- Public attitudes and knowledge of dementia: Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Scotland, by Paula Devine
- What Kids Think, 2015 (Issue 8)
- A Question of Sport, by Dirk Schubotz, Katrina Lloyd and Martina McKnight
- Advances in telecare solutions for older people and carers, by Alexandra Chapman and Sue Yeandle
- Mixed Messages: Community Relations in 2014, by Duncan Morrow
- Public Attitudes Towards LGB Equality, by Nicola Carr, Paula Devine, Siobhan McAlister and Gail Neil
- Attitudes towards minority ethnic people and migrant workers in 2014, by Philip McDermott
Problems Downloading ?
(Mac Users: Hold down the mouse button when clicking
on one of the above links and select "Save Link as" from the
(Windows Users: Use the right mouse button when clicking on
one of the above links and select "Save Link as" from the
You'll need the free
Acrobat Reader Plug-In to view and print PDF documents. If you
don't have the plug-in yet, or if your efforts to view the PDF
fail, go to the Adobe site and download the Acrobat Reader Plug-In.