In this section of the web site we list all our publications.
In most cases these publications are freely available to download
from this site in PDF format.
you require hard copy versions of these documents, please email us.
- Research Updates
- Policy Briefs
- Research Reports
- Occasional Papers
- Annual Reports
- Evaluation Reports
- Press Releases
- ARK Brochures
Life and Times Survey Essay competition
- ARK Newsletter, March 2018
- European Union?, by Paula Devine and Ann Marie Gray
- Public attitudes to data sharing in Northern Ireland: Findings from the 2015 Northern Ireland Life and Times survey, by Gillian Robinson, Helen Dolk, Lizanne Dowds, Joanne Given, Frances Kane and Elizabeth Nelson
- In their own words: young people's attitudes to community relations in Northern Ireland, by Grace Kelly
- Raising the age of criminal responsibility: endless debate, limited progress, by Clare Dwyer and Siobhan McAlister
- ARK student newsletter, October 2017
Problems Downloading ?
(Mac Users: Hold down the mouse button when clicking
on one of the above links and select "Save Link as" from the
(Windows Users: Use the right mouse button when clicking on
one of the above links and select "Save Link as" from the
You'll need the free
Acrobat Reader Plug-In to view and print PDF documents. If you
don't have the plug-in yet, or if your efforts to view the PDF
fail, go to the Adobe site and download the Acrobat Reader Plug-In.