In this section of the web site we list all our publications.
In most cases these publications are freely available to download
from this site in PDF format.
you require hard copy versions of these documents, please contact
us by phone at +44 (0) 28 71 675513 or by email.
- Research Updates
- Policy Briefs
- Research Reports
- Occasional Papers
- Annual Reports
- Evaluation Reports
- Press Releases
- ARK Brochures
Life and Times Survey Essay competition
Newsletter, April 2015
- Communities for All Ages: A life course approach to strengthening communities in Northern Ireland, by Nancy Henkin
- Who can I talk to? Self-harm and seeking help among 16 year olds: Changes between 2008 and 2013, Research Update 96, by Mark McCann
- One-to-one befriending programmes for older people, by Paula Devine (Discussion paper)
- Collaborating Towards an Age-Friendly Northern Ireland, by Ann Marie Gray, Paula Devine, Vicki Titterington, Lynn Johnston and Nancy Henkin
- Truth about Youth: Issues relating to the media and to policing, by Ann Marie Gray and Goretti Horgan
- Truth about Youth, Policy Brief, by Ann Marie Gray, Goretti Horgan, Amanda Leighton and Dionn Todd
- Intolerance towards minority ethnic communities: An overview of responses 2005-2013, Research Update 95, by Philip McDermott
children’s views being sought, listened to and taken seriously?,
Research Update 94, by Lesley Emerson and Katrina Lloyd
Problems Downloading ?
(Mac Users: Hold down the mouse button when clicking
on one of the above links and select "Save Link as" from the
(Windows Users: Use the right mouse button when clicking on
one of the above links and select "Save Link as" from the
You'll need the free
Acrobat Reader Plug-In to view and print PDF documents. If you
don't have the plug-in yet, or if your efforts to view the PDF
fail, go to the Adobe site and download the Acrobat Reader Plug-In.