In this section of the web site we list all our publications.
In most cases these publications are freely available to download
from this site in PDF format.
you require hard copy versions of these documents, please email us.
- Research Updates
- Policy Briefs
- Research Reports
- Occasional Papers
- Annual Reports
- Evaluation Reports
- Press Releases
- ARK Brochures
Life and Times Survey Essay competition
- ARK Newsletter, June 2017
- No Change: Northern Ireland Attitudes and Social Care Policy, by Ann Marie Gray and Paula Devine
- If at first you don’t succeed then try, try, try… again – political negotiations in Northern Ireland 1969- 2017, by Brendan Lynn
- Waking up in another country: Brexit and Northern Ireland, by Cathy Gormley-Heenan, Arthur Aughey and Paula Devine
- Raise the Age? Children's attitudes towards the minimum age of criminal responsibility, by Siobhan McAlister, Nicola Carr, Clare Dwyer and Katrina Lloyd
- Attitudes to abortion in Northern Ireland, by Ann Marie Gray
Problems Downloading ?
(Mac Users: Hold down the mouse button when clicking
on one of the above links and select "Save Link as" from the
(Windows Users: Use the right mouse button when clicking on
one of the above links and select "Save Link as" from the
You'll need the free
Acrobat Reader Plug-In to view and print PDF documents. If you
don't have the plug-in yet, or if your efforts to view the PDF
fail, go to the Adobe site and download the Acrobat Reader Plug-In.