In this section of the web site we list all our publications.
In most cases these publications are freely available to download
from this site in PDF format.
you require hard copy versions of these documents, please contact
us by phone at +44 (0) 28 71 675513 or by email.
- Research Updates
- Policy Briefs
- Research Reports
- Occasional Papers
- Annual Reports
- Evaluation Reports
- Press Releases
- ARK Brochures
Life and Times Survey Essay competition
- What Kids Think, 2015 (Issue 8)
- A Question of Sport, by Dirk Schubotz, Katrina Lloyd and Martina McKnight
- ARK Newsletter, May 2016
- Advances in telecare solutions for older people and carers, by Alexandra Chapman and Sue Yeandle
- Mixed Messages: Community Relations in 2014, by Duncan Morrow
- Public Attitudes Towards LGB Equality, by Nicola Carr, Paula Devine, Siobhan McAlister and Gail Neil
- Attitudes towards minority ethnic people and migrant workers in 2014, by Philip McDermott