In this section of the web site we list all our publications.
In most cases these publications are freely available to download
from this site in PDF format.
you require hard copy versions of these documents, please contact
us by phone at +44 (0) 28 71 675513 or by email.
- Research Updates
- Policy Briefs
- Research Reports
- Occasional Papers
- Annual Reports
- Evaluation Reports
- Press Releases
- ARK Brochures
Life and Times Survey Essay competition
- What do children think about old age?, by Paula Devine and Gemma M Carney
- ARK Newsletter, October 2015
- Young people’s experiences of integration
and segregation in Northern Ireland, by Helen Stockinger
- Is Northern Ireland a good place to grow old?, by Paula Devine and Gemma M Carney
- Are children getting the opportunities to realise their right to play?, by Laura McQuade, Susan Kehoe and Lesley Emerson
- Children and young people's awareness knowledge, and attitudes towards autism in N. Ireland, by Karola Dillenburger, Lynne McKerr & Julie-Ann Jordan
- What Kids Think, 2014 (Issue 7)
Problems Downloading ?
(Mac Users: Hold down the mouse button when clicking
on one of the above links and select "Save Link as" from the
(Windows Users: Use the right mouse button when clicking on
one of the above links and select "Save Link as" from the
You'll need the free
Acrobat Reader Plug-In to view and print PDF documents. If you
don't have the plug-in yet, or if your efforts to view the PDF
fail, go to the Adobe site and download the Acrobat Reader Plug-In.