- Intergenerational approaches to educational attainment - More infoThis discussion paper, written by Paula Devine and Vicki Titterington (Linking Generations), outlines the potential of intergenerational mentoring for improving educational attainment. This paper is based on an event held on 4 June 2018.
- Youth Justice Review - More infoIn the latest ARK Feature, Clare Dwyer and Siobhan McAlister highlight that many of the concerns raised in the 2011 Youth Justice Review still remain.
- Reel Life Data - More infoIn 2107, our Reel Life Data competition set the challenge of making a short film based on public attitudes recorded in the
Northern Ireland Life and Times Survey. The focus was on LGBT lives in Northern Ireland. Please join us on 5 September to celebrate the films, and explore how film can bring data to life.
- Surveys and Polls - More infoWhilst attitudes surveys and polls both provide important records of public opinion, their findings can often be very different. In this Feature, Gillian Robinson outlines key differences between the Northern Ireland Life and Times Survey and opinion polls.
- June newsletter - More infoOur June newsletter outlines latest activities and publications, including the release of 2017 survey data, our new website, BBC video project, and more.