- Attitudes to minority ethnic groups in Northern Ireland, 2005-2016 - More infoOur latest Research Update looks back at data from the Northern Ireland Life & Times survey, and paints a complex picture of public attitudes to minority ethnic groups.
- 20 years of good relations policy and attitudes - More infoA new Research Update by Paula Devine and Gillian Robinson explores Northern Ireland Life and Times Survey
data on community and good relations in Northern Ireland over the past 20 years, within the context of contemporary
- New blog article: Imagining their Future Selves - More infoA new article on Sociology Lens, by Katrina Lloyd, Paula Devine and Gemma Carney, highlights their recent journal article exploring children’s attitudes to older people and their expectations of life at age 70
- ARK newsletter - October edition - More infoThe October edition of the ARK newsletter is now available! Find out about forthcoming events, new publications, and much more
- Celebrating 20 Years of ARK Life and Times Surveys - More infoAt this event, we will celebrate the wealth of data provided by the surveys. We will also launch a publication which outlines public attitudes over time to key social issues, and highlights the major contribution that the surveys have provided to policy making in Northern Ireland.